We offer a programme of specialist art programmes and workshops solely in wheelchair accessible venues.
We are currently liaising with our key venues regarding dates and times for the following particular workshops as well as our regular groups and more tailored programmes:
- Pimp My Mobility Aid
- Bullet Journal Method & Practice
- Drawing Games
- Back to College #bujo (16-18yrs only)
- F-Art Journalling: the disorganised, tired and fun way to doodle your way through hours of pain and frustration!
- Badge Making & Protest Art
- Creative Writing Workshops
- Poetry Spokeshops
- Painting with Watercolours
- Marbling Workshop
Regular affordable and fun sessions!
We coordinate a range of creative groups that will run regularly, including a monthly Queer Craft Club, monthly Zine Workshop and twice monthly #spoonieartist group.